Birth Your Business:
Roots of Business Strategy Session
This program is perfect for people in earlier stages of business who want support clarifying what their business is and does so they can create a website and start marketing and selling their offering.
It is based on the Roots of Business Home Study Course, but offers more personalized support through one-on-one coaching.
What You Get:
- Plant the Seed of Your Vision Self-Guided Mini-Retreat: An inspiring experience in nature to start off our work (I provide the structure, you complete before our first session).
- A two-hour private strategy session with Julie
- Full access to the Roots of Business Home Study Course
- Optional email support through the Roots of Business Home Study Course (additional fee)
- A one-hour follow-up session with Julie within 4 months of your start time (but in as soon as one week)
How it Works:
- In advance of our session, I’ll send you any questions I have about your business, as well as a request for materials I’d like to review before our session (from financial information to marketing materials).
- You’ll do Planting the Seed of Your Vision either the day or so before or the morning of your session with me.
- We’ll meet for a 2-hour immersive session (ideally at my hilltop retreat-like home office in the Oakland hills, but we can work on Zoom video too). We’ll take a 20-minute walking break in the middle.
- You walk away with loads more clarity on the foundational Roots of your business, including your niche, message, offering, and basic marketing strategies, allowing you to take that offering out into the world and get more clients!
- I’ll also answer all your basic business “odds-and-ends” questions (from financial to taxes to legal)
- I'll give you assignments, and you’ll get access to the Roots of Business Home Study Course, where you can do further work on each aspect of what we covered in our session, as needed (valued at $350).
- As part of Roots of Business, you can opt to receive optional email support for a small additional fee ($75/module, see the Roots of Business page for more info).
- When you complete Roots of Business (or you’ve deemed yourself ready), we have a one-hour phone or Zoom session so you can ask any final questions about how to put your offering out into the world (this session must be used within 4 months).
- Ultimately, you get up to four months of support clarifying the foundations of your business for a relatively small investment.