100% Organic, Hype-Free Business Coaching
Six-month private coaching program for coaches, consultants, healers and teachers who have some clients-but not a lot more bandwidth.
You don’t have to look far to find a business coach dishing out “Surefire, 6-figure strategies,” and other, shiny instant-success formulas.
- And yes, of course you’d like to increase your client list (even if you’re currently like, where the heck would I put them?),
- And you definitely want to feel more organized and efficient and focused,
- And there’s a good chance you struggle with feeling drained, stressed and overworked.
But you’re not interested in a cookie-cutter solution because, well, ummm, your business isn’t cookie dough (as much as I love cookie dough).
What you want is a business that feels natural, easeful, and authentic—while also thriving and hitting those goals. Am I right?
Well, it’s not only possible to do both… it’s necessary. And it’s exactly what will keep you from that seemingly-inevitable burnout while allowing you and your business to evolve and grow.
This 6-month coaching program is all about helping you become a successful, streamlined and spacious businesswoman.
But the ‘work less’ part isn’t an empty promise. It actually comes from creating structure, systems, and boundaries so that the flow and freedom can kick in and the ‘earn more’ part follows.
Just like river banks guide the flow of a river.
This Program is Highly Customized, But I Can Help You:
- Learn to use nature’s wisdom to find the inner clarity and peace to make aligned business and life decisions.
- Embrace a vision, set goals and make an actual plan for your business—pruning the wild garden of your business so it has room to grow.
- Change your business model to leverage your time and earn more money by hiring staff, creating packages, a course, training, or group program.
- Take control of your finances—get a handle on income and expenses plus map out how to up your income consistently.
- Set up systems and structures (aka, get your sh*t organized) for your clients and workflow—so you can save time (stop writing the same email over and over), so your intake process and client communication is simple and smooth, and so you are on time and on track with your projects.
- Delegate and schedule your time (putting self-care and nature time first!) so you stop being so busy that you want to scream and/or kill your computer.
- Make marketing and sales easier by establishing deep roots in your business— clarify your niche and find ideal clients, articulate your message and unique point of view and methodology, and streamline your services to create a simplified business model that maximizes your enjoyment, your profits and your free time.
- Remodel your website so it’s a sparkling clear reflection of what you do and attracts exactly who you want it to.
The only catch? There are 3 critical things you’ve gotta be for this to work:
- Action-taker. You’re ready to really do work on their biz. (I love dreamers, but ya gotta be a doer too.)
- Client-haver. AKA you’re beyond that “survival level” in your business. You’ve been at it for a little while, generally feel confident about what you’re delivering, and you have clients (even if you’d like some more).
- Committed. You’re serious about wanting individual, customized support because you are ready to make things happen and stick with it. It’s critical to understand that building a business takes time and energy. YOU need to be experimenting, learning, growing your tribe, cultivating confidence and trust in order for this all to work. These are parts of the natural business cycle that you just can’t skip. My job is to make this process more efficient, intentional, and enjoyable so that you have a higher likelihood of success in a shorter period of time than if you were goin’ it alone.
If that’s you, then here’s the lowdown on a lot of what is included in our 6 months working together:
- Plant the Seed of Your Vision Self-Guided Mini-Retreat: An inspiring experience in nature to start off our work (I provide the structure, you complete before our first session).
- An introductory 90-minute deep dive session to clarify your vision, goals, priorities and map out where you want to be in 6-12 months (in person if you’re in the Bay Area or wish to visit!)
- Two 50-minute one-on-one strategy and support calls each month to answer all your business questions, help you find your authentic way of doing business, get you out of your stuck places, and give you expert advice on how to implement your plan step by step
- Up to two 10-minute mini-sessions/month if you need quick strategic help or a pep talk!
- Succinct, step-by -step guides, templates & samples to make business-building easier (e.g, what to put on your website, how to set goals, how to create a package of services)
- Access to yours truly. I’m with you every step of the way, on our calls, in between sessions, and reviewing your work. You have access to me in between sessions via email and even quick phone calls when you need it. I am here for you.
- Website and marketing copy help. It’s so important that your new business changes are reflected on your website and in your marketing materials, and I don’t want you shooting in the dark on this. I help with editing and copywriting so that potential clients are clear on and compelled by your niche and offers.
- Access to the entire Roots of Business Course so we can make sure you have laid all the proper groundwork to create the business you desire (we’ll walk through these modules together as needed in our first couple months).
Basically, whatever stands in the way of your sanity and growth, we’ll tackle it (those blocks and hurdles never stood a chance!). And we’ll do it without any of the empty promises, cheesy inspiration, or flashing green “buy buttons” that’re on every corner of the coaching internet.
Instead, we’ll take our cues from nature, and we’ll be pleasantly surprised at what organically happens next.
So if you’re standing there shouting “WHAT’S NEXT?!?” – apply for a free consult call to see if we’re a good fit.
Here’s the deal: I only want to talk with and work with people who are serious about taking action and investing in themselves and their businesses. So this complimentary 30-minute call is as much for me (I want my clients to be the kind of people I can help most) as it is for you (you’ll get useful insights on your business and possibly a new business coach). So, let’s do it!
***Guess What? You Get the Maternity Leave Special! If you sign up between now and the end of May, your fee is $3900, instead of $4500. Monthly payment plans are available.
And PS – If you’re a committed action-taker who is at an earlier stage in your business (AKA no clients yet or very few), but you know what you want to do and you are ready to do it while preventing the aforementioned problems, I’d love to talk to you too.
Getting business coaching from Julie was one of the best investments I have ever made.”
-Rachel Heron, Intuitive Strategist
DAMN! I have to say I’m so impressed by your quick turnaround EVERY time. Thank you so much! I truly appreciate your help and even though we are not done yet I already feel like I can say that I spent my money well :-).”
– Anka Urbahn, Personal Trainer
One of Julie’s many standout gifts is her ability to deeply listen and distill what she hears into potent and accessible insight and deliberate action steps that helped me move my work in the world forward with ease and assurance. Her Natural Business Cycle is a respite in a sea of disembodied approaches to business and marketing and helped me not only have the structure needed to grow my business but also the nourishing self reflection and time with nature to build my capacity as a person and entrepreneur.”
– Casey Carroll, Brand Coach
After being in business for 8 years, I realized that I needed to shift and fine tune to make my work more enjoyable and productive. I am achieving that and more with Julie’s support. One big part is that I’m learning more about myself and in turn, identifying the type of people I really enjoy working with the most (and who I don’t!).”
– Chef Stephanie, Caterer
Julie is bringing a dynamic (and on-point!) mix of practicality, intuition, technical expertise, cheerleading, and challenging to our work.”
– Sarah Lightfoot, Fundraising Consultant
I’ve always been an action taker, but with Julie’s help I’ve been taking incredibly targeted and impactful action (instead of trying to do all the things the internet told me I had to do). I’ve identified my niche and my gifts, rebranded my entire website with the new messaging (her editing feedback is awesome), raised my rates and clarified my signature system into package… all in three months at a very sane and stable pace.”
– Lindsay Gordon, Career Coach
I’ve been working with Julie for over a year, including going on her amazing Replenish Retreat two years in a row (love the retreats!), so obviously I really resonate with her organic approach. She helps me find ways not to just “push, push, push” but instead to be very intentional with my niche and business goals and the quality of life I want for myself.”
– Jamie Lieber, Acupuncturist
Since working with Julie, I have seen tremendous growth in the scale of jobs I am booking, increased revenue, as well as confidence and pride in the services I offer. I would highly recommend her to anyone ready to make changes and see your business thrive.”
– Leslie Strubel, Wedding Planner
When I first started working with Julie, my business was overflowing with clients, but out of control. She helped me reign in my schedule, and raise rates for both existing and new clients. She also walked me through updating my website both in style and content, and I’m now teaching my first workshop series to other bodyworkers in my methodology.”
– Laurie Hall, Bodyworker and Teacher
Twice this week I have realized how much progress I have made in the last 6 months and how much more legit and formalized my business feels!”
– Jenna Carlsson, Nonprofit Event Planner
I just transitioned my entire business to France, and after six months, I have a full practice. I honestly did not think it could happen so quickly, given my circumstances.”
– Agathe Pin, Leadership Coach