100% Organic, Hype-Free Business Coaching
A six-month private coaching program for established coaches, consultants, and healers who have a BIG change brewing in their business
Something wants to change in your business.
Actually, let me rephrase that.
Something NEEDS to change.
It’s just time. The idea’s ripe, it’s been too long, and it’s getting uncomfortable…
Maybe you’re experiencing one (or more) of the following…
- You have an idea for a powerful new workshop that would channel your gifts, passions or creativity in a way that could make you come alive again in your work (but when would you find time to create this with all of your existing client work?)
- You’re getting a little bored sitting with people one-on-one all day and you’re ready to bring people together to grow and transform together (but how in the world do you start a group program or retreat and get people enrolled in it?)
- You’re done with how busy and/or disorganized you are and long for more spaciousness and ease in your business (but you don’t know how to create the proper systems, hire an assistant and implement them)
- Your business model’s just not working for and you feel drained, stressed or overworked (but you don’t know how to make the tweaks — or overhauls — to create one that actually works for YOUR life)
- Your business no longer feels like YOU, and a pretty big business re-alignment and branding remodel is overdue (but where do you even begin?)
- Or you even want to make a leap from an old business to an entirely new one (but, the bills!)
And so as you stand on the edge of this Grand Canyon of Change, perhaps just faintly seeing the other side shrouded in cloudy mist, you might feel a bit stuck.
I get it.
But it’s OK my dear, and it makes perfect sense that you feel that way… There are so many unknowns, and that makes it hard to take those first steps across the chasm.
No blame, no shame, just some missing pieces (like, perhaps)…
- A fully clear vision of what is naturally aligned for you at this point in your life
- The business strategy to make that vision a reality
- The nuts and bolts tools to actually take the steps
- And the courage and/or support to simply go for it.
And on top of all this, if I know you at all I know…
You’re not willing to give up your life for your work.
You want a business that feels natural, easeful, sane—where you’re also thriving and hitting your goals. Right?
And… you’re probably not interested in cookie-cutters, guaranteed 6-figure strategies or other, shiny instant-success formulas (that will ultimately burn you out anyways).
Well here’s the good news.
On the other side of the chasm is more ease, alignment, creativity, money and time for the things in life besides work.
And I can help. Plus I won’t use any cheesy, instant, formulaic fixes. We’ll use an entirely different strategy.
We’ll create a business guided by nature.
This 6-month coaching program is all about helping you become a successful, streamlined and spacious businesswoman.
And at the risk of borrowing a phrase from the 6-figure prophets, it’s designed to help you ultimately work less and earn more… so you can live a calm and balanced, yet engaged and meaningful life.
But the ‘work less’ part isn’t an empty promise. It actually comes from creating structure, systems, and boundaries so that the flow and freedom can start to kick in… and the money can follow.
Just like river banks guide the flow of a river.
Because if there’s something you want to shift in your business, we’ll need to make some structural changes to your existing business first in order to create space to make that big change that you’ve been dreaming of for months now (or has it been years?!).
And the end result?
A business that works better and feels better.
A business that makes you all the money you desire.
A business that you love. <3 <3 <3
This Program is Highly Customized, But I Can Help You:
- Learn to use nature’s wisdom to find the inner clarity and peace to make aligned business and life decisions.
- Embrace a vision, set goals and make an actual plan for your business—pruning the wild garden of your business so it has room to grow.
- Shift the focus of your business to better align with what gets your creative juices flowing.
- Change your business model to leverage your time and earn more money by hiring staff, creating packages, a course, training, or group program.
- Finally design and deliver that exciting, new, creative group workshop or retreat you’ve been dreaming of forever.
- Take control of your finances—get a handle on income and expenses, plus map out how to increase your income consistently.
- Set up systems and structures (aka, get your sh*t organized) for your clients and workflow—so you can save time (stop writing the same email over and over), so your intake process and client communication is simple and smooth, and so you are on time and on track with your projects.
- Delegate, hire an assistant and schedule your time (putting self-care and nature time first!) so you stop being so busy that you want to scream and/or kill your computer.
- Make marketing and sales easier by establishing deep roots in your business— clarify your niche and find ideal clients, articulate your message and unique point of view and methodology, and streamline your services to create a simplified business model that maximizes your enjoyment, your profits and your free time.
- Remodel your website so it’s a sparkling clear reflection of what you do and attracts exactly who you want it to.
The only catch? There are 3 critical things you’ve gotta be for this to work:
- Action-taker. You’re ready to really do work on your biz. (I love dreamers, but ya gotta be a doer too.)
- Client-haver. AKA you’re beyond that “survival level” in your business. You’ve been at it for a while, generally feel confident about what you’re delivering, and you have clients and offers (even if you’d like some more or different ones).
- Committed. You’re serious about wanting individual, customized support because there is something that needs to happen in your business and you’re ready to hunker down and do it!
(It’s also critical to understand that building a business takes time and energy. YOU need to be experimenting, learning, growing your community, cultivating confidence and trust in order for this all to work. These are parts of the natural business cycle that you just can’t skip. My job is to make this process more efficient, intentional, and enjoyable so that you have a higher likelihood of success in a shorter period of time than if you were goin’ it alone).
So if that’s you, then here’s the lowdown on what’s included in our 6 months working together:
- Plant the Seed of Your Vision Self-Guided Mini-Retreat: An inspiring experience in nature to start off our work (I provide the structure, you complete before our first session).
- An introductory 90-minute deep dive session to clarify your vision, goals, priorities and map out where you want to be in 6-12 months (in person if you’re in the Bay Area or wish to visit!)
- Two 50-minute one-on-one strategy and support calls each month to answer all your business questions, help you find your authentic way of doing business, get you out of your stuck places, and give you expert advice on how to implement your plan step by step
- Access to yours truly. I’m with you every step of the way, on our calls, in between sessions, and reviewing your work. You have access to me in between sessions via email and Voxer (almost) whenever you need it. I am here for you.
- Succinct, step-by-step guides, templates & samples to make business-building easier (e.g, what to put on your website, how to set goals, how to create a package of services).
- Website and marketing copy support. It’s so important that your new business changes are reflected on your website and in your marketing materials, and I don’t want you shooting in the dark on this. I edit your copy so that potential clients are clear on and compelled by your message and offers.
- Access to the Roots of Business Course so we can make sure you have laid all the proper groundwork to create the business you desire.
Basically, whatever stands in the way of your sanity and growth, we’ll tackle it. And we’ll do it without any of the empty promises, cheesy inspiration, or flashing green “buy buttons” that’re on every corner of the coaching internet.
Instead, we’ll take our cues from nature, and we’ll be pleasantly surprised at what organically happens next.
So if you’re standing there shouting “WHAT’S NEXT?!?” – apply for a free consult call to see if we’re a good fit.
Here’s the deal: I only want to talk and work with people who are serious about taking action and investing in themselves and their businesses. I also want to make sure we have a natural connection and that you are someone I can truly help. So this complimentary 30-minute call is as much for me (I want to serve my ideal clients) as it is for you (you’ll get useful insights on your business and possibly a new business coach). So, let’s do it!
Whats the Investment?
We’ll talk about this once we get to know each other, as the offer will vary depending on your needs. Just know you need to be ready to invest in yourself and your business if you want to see real change happen. These services don’t come cheap, and for a reason.
Getting business coaching from Julie was one of the best investments I have ever made.”
-Rachel Heron, Intuitive Strategist
DAMN! I have to say I’m so impressed by your quick turnaround EVERY time. Thank you so much! I truly appreciate your help and even though we are not done yet I already feel like I can say that I spent my money well :-).”
– Anka Urbahn, Personal Trainer
One of Julie’s many standout gifts is her ability to deeply listen and distill what she hears into potent and accessible insight and deliberate action steps that helped me move my work in the world forward with ease and assurance. Her Natural Business Cycle is a respite in a sea of disembodied approaches to business and marketing and helped me not only have the structure needed to grow my business but also the nourishing self reflection and time with nature to build my capacity as a person and entrepreneur.”
– Casey Carroll, Brand Coach
After being in business for 8 years, I realized that I needed to shift and fine tune to make my work more enjoyable and productive. I am achieving that and more with Julie’s support. One big part is that I’m learning more about myself and in turn, identifying the type of people I really enjoy working with the most (and who I don’t!).”
– Chef Stephanie, Caterer
Julie is bringing a dynamic (and on-point!) mix of practicality, intuition, technical expertise, cheerleading, and challenging to our work.”
– Sarah Lightfoot, Fundraising Consultant
I’ve always been an action taker, but with Julie’s help I’ve been taking incredibly targeted and impactful action (instead of trying to do all the things the internet told me I had to do). I’ve identified my niche and my gifts, rebranded my entire website with the new messaging (her editing feedback is awesome), raised my rates and clarified my signature system into package… all in three months at a very sane and stable pace.”
– Lindsay Gordon, Career Coach
I’ve been working with Julie for over a year, including going on her amazing Replenish Retreat two years in a row (love the retreats!), so obviously I really resonate with her organic approach. She helps me find ways not to just “push, push, push” but instead to be very intentional with my niche and business goals and the quality of life I want for myself.”
– Jamie Lieber, Acupuncturist
Since working with Julie, I have seen tremendous growth in the scale of jobs I am booking, increased revenue, as well as confidence and pride in the services I offer. I would highly recommend her to anyone ready to make changes and see your business thrive.”
– Leslie Strubel, Wedding Planner
When I first started working with Julie, my business was overflowing with clients, but out of control. She helped me reign in my schedule, and raise rates for both existing and new clients. She also walked me through updating my website both in style and content, and I’m now teaching my first workshop series to other bodyworkers in my methodology.”
– Laurie Hall, Bodyworker and Teacher
Twice this week I have realized how much progress I have made in the last 6 months and how much more legit and formalized my business feels!”
– Jenna Carlsson, Nonprofit Event Planner
I just transitioned my entire business to France, and after six months, I have a full practice. I honestly did not think it could happen so quickly, given my circumstances.”
– Agathe Pin, Leadership Coach